Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 30 - Inch Worm

I was out in the yard today taking a few photos and when I was putting up my camera I saw this little guy on my shirt. So, I got my camera back out and put him on a railing outside. I thought he might move too much for me to get a shot but he got in the position and just stayed there, a little Inch Worm model! I just left him there when I was finished. I went to check on him about an hour later and he had moved about 3 inches but was being stalked by a spider. I thought about grabbing my camera again but I didn't want to chance it. I did't want the spider to pounce on him before I got back so I just pushed the spider away (he did not like that) and picked up the inch worm and put him back in the tree.

Photo settings are: f/3.5, 1/200 sec., ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment