Friday, December 16, 2011

Photo 109 - 365 Vic

This was a very sad week for me and my co-workers and photography friends. We lost our good friend Vic who passed away suddenly on Tuesday, December 13, 2011. He was a good man who had a zest for life and was, as someone in our photography group put it, "a wicked good photographer". He would send us "photos of the day" almost everyday. Some were shot that day, others were from his files, but they were always great photos. He had a habit of photographing alligators. We called him our alligator hunter.

In honor of Vic I am posting a photo I took of him in September. I had just gotten my new camera and he was happy for me, knowing how much fun I was having with it.


It is sad knowing he won't be coming back to the office, knowing he won't be meeting with our photography group. Not hearing his chuckle.

Bye Vic. We will miss ya!  

No comments:

Post a Comment