Sunday, March 11, 2012

Photo 115 - 365 Mustang


When I was 13 years old I was on a band trip (yes, I was a band geek! LOL) and we were leaving the parking lot when I saw a car that just took my breath away! It was silver and sporty and I just loved it. I said out loud, "Wow, love that car! Wonder what it is?" and a friend of mine answered "65 Mustang". I was hooked from that moment on!

This is a toy car that I've had forever. Had to dust it off when I took it off the shelf today. I love the color and style. This one is a convertible (you'll see that in the next photo). I've been really wanting to take some close up photography and since my photo group has been doing toy photography lately, I have been taking lots of shots of toys. I know this isn't out of my comfort zone. I love close up photography. But sometimes you just gotta do what you love.  


No comments:

Post a Comment