Saturday, June 9, 2012

Photo 123 - 365 Sweet 16


Speaking of time flying by... This is my daughter. She just turned 16. She is an amazing daughter and just cool as can be. I took this photo with Instagram on my phone. You know, when she was younger I took so many photos of her. This was before the digital camera age. And now, when I look back through my digital photos, I find so few photos of her. I am planning to change that. I only have 2 years left before she can (and probably will) leave home so I need to capture as many of those moments as I can. I am very proud of her and maybe one day I can embarrass the heck out of her by showing her children all these photos of her growing up... Hee Hee Kidding (maybe)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great picture of her and I need to do the sme thing as you and take more pictures of nick too. Great capture chica. :-D

    ReplyDelete