Friday, March 2, 2012

Photo 114 - 365 Toy Dog

Well, at this rate it is going to take me 2 more years to get through the 365 photos!!! I have been doing this project for just over a year and I have learned a lot. I have a lot more to learn though and I am looking forward to finding out how far I can take this photography thing.

My photography group met recently to take photos of toys. I didn't get to attend due to a schedule conflict but I did get a chance to play around with toy photography on my own. I took this photo of a little toy that belonged to my daughter when she was little. I think it is so cute and would look nice on a little girl's bedroom wall.


I never really thought of toy photography until I took the photos of the Star Wars toys for my nephew. It is a fun field!

No comments:

Post a Comment